Monday, March 30, 2009

Ching Ming

Ching Ming Festival on the coming weekends...
went back to Johor a week earlier for this festival~
bro got me an ice-cream at the patrol station...
but I want cornetto !!! =p
went to pay a visit at my "waipo's" house on that night...
nothing to do there since the adult were busy chatting
thus... I was looking at the sky for the whole night...
there are lots of stars there ! =)
seldom see so much stars in the sky at kl nowadays....
n regarding to the earth hour thingy...
none do that in my "kampung"... too bad huh...
but I did switch off my house lights... =p

woke up at 6 smthg in the morning the next day...
a piggy like me seldom wake at this time~ hahaz
wanna be a good gurl this year...
joined my dad, uncle n grandpa to the graveyard for some simple cleaning~
I m the only gal le =p
they were like...
Eeee.. why u wanna join us this year???
very hot orhz.... (no worries, I gt myself sun block n cap^^)

~ I was very excited~ lolz...
n it's my 2nd time in the year of using joss stick for praying^^
somehow... it's been years since my last visit to graveyards during this festival...
there are lots of ppl at there... they r kinda noisy >.<
but still, it's a very peaceful place to me...

oh ya~ my favourite breakfast at grandaparents house~
here u go~ half boiled eggs.... yummy !!!
especially the egg yolk~ ^^
eggs by "kampung" chicken....
well~ not everyone likes it as somehow it looks a bit disgusting~ XD

back to SK at 2.30pm...
hmmm~ miss my grandparents lorhz...
felt sorry that I can't spend more time with them....
purpose of back to SK earlier...
Zen's party on that night~
have to help out on the preparations for the steamboat farewell party...
details on the upcoming post^^

*p/s:
careless me... forgotten to bring my cellphone to Johor..
felt so unwell without my phone... >.<

No comments: