Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Papa John's Pizza

this outing happened in a sudden...
went to TS with Carmen n Ray~
Carmen wanted to get some facial products...
n well~ I can't really help her on giving advice...
cause... I m not really into such stuffs... =p I m not a gal.. >.<""""
So, Ray n I just simply walked around...
went to Papa John's Pizza to have our lunch~
thanks a lot to Ray^^

here comes the pic session...
The works....
combination of pepperoni,ham, fresh onions, green peppers, mushrooms n also ripe black olive^^
it's indeed very nice^^
best pizza~

breadsticks~
best served while it is hot... ^^
it's a very soft bread...

I love this !!!
cheesesticks...
besides of being a chocz lover, I m also a cheese lover k? ^^
it's covered with special garlic sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese !!!
n it is really irresistible =)

anyway...
souvenirs from Ray...
Taiwan + Hong Kong~ 10s !
well~ I didn't do any shopping 2day...
just bought 2 bars of chocz at the Japan fair by cold storage... ^^

home at about 6pm...
n then, I went out again after 2 hours...
home at 12am sharp... cinderella !!!! keke~
huh.. I just can't make it to stay at home for a single day right???? =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

som ppl no nid make up oso veli nice de larr.... som make up jor even worst... so... b nature lo.... xD