Tuesday, March 10, 2009

can cHocz really cheer me up ?

a suprise in the morning...
a parcel from somewhere far away..... Sabah
it's from small dragon...
really touch tat he sent me this pack of thingys...

muz have spent a lot of time in wrapping it huh?
with a cute wrapper n a box...

n once I opened it~ wat a shock !!!
lots of CHocolatessss....
a lot rite?
I thought it's only a box of chocz...
but who knows... lots of varieties...
really thanks a lot!!!
appreciate it...

got my result in the noon...
took me some time before I decided to open the slip...
n the result...
1 A, 1 A-, 2B+
seriously, I m very disappointed...
especially for the PA paper...
no one get 4 Flats in my school...
1 from science stream got 3 As...
3 of them from art stream got 3 As...

I have been eating chocz for the day...
I dunno how many bars of it... >.<
those chocz came in time to make me happier...

lots of thinking to do from now on...
which uni? wat course?

huh... I really don't know wat am I feeling right now....

No comments: