Tuesday, March 17, 2009

wOrking ^^

the only job I m taking in my long long long holiday
3 days of working during MATTA Fair...
it's indeed a very gd experience even thought it is damn tiring.
for the 1st day, I was still very blur...
but then everything turn out better on the 2nd n 3rd day~
went there with a gang of Serdang friends~
n met up another gang of new friends who r studying tourism
started to communicate with the other gang on the 2nd day...
cause 1st day still very shy marhz... lol~
3 days of working = 3 days of tiredness = 3 days of nice memories
on the 3rd day...
we were ad turning abit crazy~
almost lost my voice n suffering from sore throat~
kept on yelling on the price while giving out flyers~
like competing with the opposite company...
988 Beijing, 388 Bangkok Pattaya, buy 1 free 1....etc....
n this time~ for the sales...
it's quite successful for myself~
my sales increased compared to my 1st experience~
so, it proves that I have indeed change alot rite?
the 2 years before n 2 years later differences...
anyway... the one who did the most sales is surely not me...^^

so, after the fair ended...
all of us were very happy^^
3 days of 4/5 hours sleepness is driving us crazy~
time for taking pictures
n also taking contact numbers n email address...
another friendship begins here...

on tat nite,
it's one of the staff's birthday~
so, they prepare a huge sponge cake...
n it is suppose to be time for enjoying the cake...
miss Jacq started the GAME by putting some cream on Daph's face...
n so, the cream war started !!! thanks a lot Jacq....hahaz~
nt only Serdang gang playing... the tourism student gang also played it....
n so~
I can't avoid from being the victim n player too~ >.<
pity jacq~ she suffered the most by having creamy hair...

Ling n me while waiting for the lrt~

then, hanged out at Steven's Corner~
had our supper n also celebration as de job has ended
Lip joined us too~
home n took bath n slept like a pig~
was really very tired....

a great time...
a great experience...

No comments: