Tuesday, March 24, 2009

simple

a post about my weekends..
spent my saturday night at cousin's house~
found out a special drink...
it's like cocktail..
I ll make it some day^^

Sunday-family day...
explored my dad's working place for a while~
n I found out where is NZX =)
then, to Ikea to get some stuffs...
walked around for about 2 hours...
it's crowded there...
I wanted to get myself a little cupboard...
but failed to do so...
haiz... I guess I ll need to go there again on other day...
anyway, I got myself a purple carpet... hahaz... kinda happy about it !!!
had our dinner at PJ and home...
I was out again in 15 minutes time... >.<
hanged out with my friends till 12am+ for some trash talking session...
then... with the gals till 1am+...
a tired weekend... mental tiredness

p/s:
thanks a lot 2 u guys who r concern 2wards me-regarding 2 the previous post..
I m ad feeling much more better now...^^


hmm... I m wondering...
should I go for a hair cut...
my fringe is kinda long...

*camwhore =p

No comments: