Thursday, March 12, 2009

MOS

here comes....
my 1st experience of going clubbing...
a party by Zen...
a day after his birthday~
Wednesday, 11pm @ MOS, Euphoria..

I managed to get the permission from my parents~
but then, juz a few minutes before I m going out...
something happened...
but everything solved after an hour...

hang up at Jacq's house for 30 minutes for preparations..
2 bad that vicky can't make it to join us...
my attire.. a long black blouse + a black short + a black belt + sliver high heels...

quite casual... ^^

the sound system is very nice...
but~
it's very quiet at MOS on tat nite...
i mean the clubbers... not many ppl there...
juz our gang, which included some Tarcian-> I dunno them..
ended up, it's kinda boring...
but then overall, I did enjoy abit... since it is my 1st experience..

this is how the dance floor look like~
it's quite empty...
only us n a few other clubbers...
hmm... heard that Euphoria is the most famous place for today's clubbers..
it is quite a pretty place...
spacious...
on weekends, it is surely very crowded...

went home at 3am..
n I m very suprise to found out that my parents waited for me...
... they r really 2 worry about me...
cause I m their precious daughter... keke~

didn't manage to have a good sleep...
*having panda eyes*

No comments: