Thursday, December 18, 2008

smThg I lost n found....

so, how's my holiday ?
other than hanging out wif frenz or shopping...
i ll b staying @ home, doing sum reading(currently, The Appeal)....
n today...
i have started to
stick my eyes to the rectangle box...
n don't tell me u can't guess wat it is...

thanks to Daph 4 sharing tat with me^^
lost it.. n found it again..
Charmed...
as u know,
I am a gal who believe in these types of stories...
smthg that u can't find in the real world...
especially those about magic, supernatural...
love dreaming... =p
n tat's why I am a super fans of Charmed !!!
love it since I was Form 1...
n I will try my best not to miss the show, every Friday at 10pm =)
but the show is no longer showing on tv....
so, I started to read their books...
n lucky me,
got a set of their books on my 16th birthday by the group of lovely scouts..^^
now... I am back to it since it's a holiday...
4 those episodes which i missed...
I used to feel like crying when I missed 1 of the episode... haha...
there goes....
8 Seasons...
oh god... it ll surely take me weeks to finish watching all of them...

smthg 4rm daddy when he is home^^
guess ?
u know it...
Chocz again...
wow... happy^^
but it also means... i ll need to do more exercises...

BTW...
something is going to HAPPEN....
smthg is going to b different start 4rm 2mr onwards...
do take note of my upcoming post *blink*

No comments: