Friday, December 12, 2008

"un"Lucky..."un"sMooth....

I went out again ~
to Sunway Lagoon again 4 my F6 class farewell....

sigh...
lots of happenings...
read patiently ya....

1st "Un"
Lina was suppose to get me at 7.30am~
but then, she was late coz forget to take tiz n tat~

2nd "Un"
I juz woke when her car reached my house...
d*mn... oh my god...
unbelievable...
I didn't hear the alarm clock ringing...
ended up, have to rush lor...
sorry dear...

3rd "Un"
the waiter have forgotten Lina's breakfast...
=.="
anyway..
my breakfast-->
tosai...
i always eat tat whenever I am with them...

4th 'Un"
since i mentioned tat I was in a rush~
didn't bring extra money to buy Breaking Dawn... T.T

a souvenir from my class
actually, it's chosen by Lina n me...
cheap n nice... =.=
n Ester said, memorable...
memories flashback when the wind blow.. creating the "ding ding" sound... lol

5th 'Un"
Prisha lost her camera...
being careless I guess...
pity gurl... feeling sorry 4 her...
RM1000 plus cam...
n it juz gone... "puffs"...
she is going to b "killed" by her mum.. god bless...
p/s: her mum is very FIERCE... SCARY...

pic of cow"gurls"...
they look so young... >.<
with the Lagoon mascot..pinky duckie ?
erm.. i don't knoe it's name... =p

scenery @ there...

6th 'Un"
it's Selangor's public holiday...
lots of people...
crowded... n I really don't like it...
arghhh....

4 the amusement park...
played the "shoe"
then, roller coaster... tat almost steal my heart...
tiz one ? no larh...
dare not to go for it...
will take my life....

then, to the water park...
after taking off my spec...
i am actually 45% blind =p

the fun is actually at the water park...
where we have fun together...
at the "ocean"...
being bullied by a few strangers..
6 guys.. 4 chinese n 2 indians..
especially 2 chinese guys...
how can they bully me ?!
(bully= splash water on me..NON stop.. )

7th "Un"
it rained at almost 5pm...
raining!?
n we only managed to take a pic...
Lina...

8th 'Un"
no shower room !!!!! ?????
d"mn shocked 4 tat..
the shower room is under renovation...
arghh.. wat the hell is tiz...
i m going to b crazy....
my hair r like "grass"...
simply took a shower...
luckily my frenz has shampoo..
my goodness.... such a bad experience !!!!

9th "Un"
lost one of my earings...
lost while playing in the water I guess

10th "Un"
hmm.. the 10th !!!
Lina lost RM15...
she said it was in her bag...
n her bag is always with her..
dunno when it "flew" away...
n smthg bad happened to her 2....

nice Xmas deco in Sunway Piramid...
Red Xmas =)
being cheer up when i see those Xmas tree..
-so easy to b happy hor ? ....
main entrance----
back entrance----

11th "Un"...
tired of these "Un"...
13 of us... 1 from another class(Prisha)
different opinion for a dining place...
some wanted to go Mcd, KFC...
n me? i m absolutely disagree 4 going to these 2 fast food restaurant...
i m bored of them.. i eat them too often...
but then, no energy n mood to "fight"...
so, as they like..
both Lina n me r lazy to make any changes...
we ended up being at KFC....

ate a drumstick only 4 my dinner...
don't have the mood to eat..
oh ya~
there a cake 4 us too~
chosen by me =)
some of them went home without dining~

some pic during the dinner...
n i managed to smile so "sweetly".. lol~

BFF~
guys...

hmm.. actually..
kinda stress n feeling headache at 1st...
but then, after cooling down n being calm...
back to a gd mood... =)
i always smile de.. i luv to smile^^

went 4 a short walk with Lina to take pic....
-clear our mind-
love tiz tree... can u b mine ?

an incomplete group photo~
somehow... i love tiz pic a lot~
will not meet everyone of them so often...
hope tat this friendship ll not break easily..
even though we always fight for different opinions...

pic of me only~

anyway, managed to buy 4 pair of earings..hehe...
last but not least...
12th "Un"
commuter is late...
being postponed for 50 minutes !!!!
look at our pity, tired, exhausted,sleepy face...
dad called me twice....
i went out be4 they wake...
home when they r going to bed...
suppose to go "yam cha"...
but i don't have the energy to go anymore...

such an unlucky n unsmooth day..
don't ya agree with me ?
BUT...it is memorable...

2 comments:

Kam Tze said...

Late commuters are fairly common for KTM, based on past experience, but 50 minutes late is just a little bit too much. Lost one of the earring with 4 pairs to cover the loss, that's not too bad isn't it?

chocz-dreamland said...

ya~ actually, not only 50 minutes...
it repeated the same announcement for a couple of times....
yeah^^kinda happy, but the one i lost is a gift from a friend...