Thursday, December 25, 2008

SnEaky choCz...

@ around 11pm...
right after I had my dinner...
went to Lip's house..
with Jac, Ling, Vicki n Des...

it's quite a surprise n miracle that my mum
allowed me to hang out with my friends till late...
=) perhaps it's bcoz I kept on mentioned Ling is with me^^

lots of people at Lip's house..
n some that I don't know( from TARC)
watched them playing the game for the 1st round...
we started to join them in the second round.
have to drink beer if you make any mistakes..
n I lose in the one tat need to speak Cantonese...
my Cantonese is damn poor larh.. >.<

n all of a sudden...
a few of them began to force each other to drink Bacardi..
a disgusting liquor... tasted like antibiotic..
thus, they ended up a bit dizzy..

didn't continue the game after that..
just chatting..
Lip playing with the guitar....

went home at almost 3am(break my record)...
i used to be Cinderella ok ? =p
n guess what, Kam Tze still wanna go for a drink.. we were stunned... 0.0
got to sneak into my room when I am home!
cause my mum was sleeping on the sofa....
can't let her know I am home so late...
anyway...
I suffered from insomnia...
managed to wake at 10am 2day^^...

at least...
it's not a boring night...
away from home in this year's Xmas eve..

Merry Xmas ya...

No comments: