Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1st wEekenD in 2nD sem

ok...so here we go..... my life in uni...with some pics^^

spent the fRiday morning at Changloon as usual....
went to chUrch serVice with Bel, Ida, LL anD mEg...^^ well.. I am being a "part" of Christian when I am back to uni...back home....I didn't go to church...hehe.... influence of my unimates lorhz.....=)

we got a little xMas present from the pastel^^something useful~~~keke

then, catch up with JoYce and her sweetheart, Jun...went to the agency to settle our Thai trip....spent a few hoUrs there...discussing where to stay wat time departure...etc.... can't wait for the trip!!!!! =p

Meg n Ida~~~

3 of Us...picture taken at our lovely hostel...
p/s: Meg love this picture so so so muCh ~~~ haha...cause her face is covered up by mine n Ida's face =p hahaz....

I am back to the mood in uni d....at last! feeling more comfortable now...^^
brought my cutie doggie along...accompany to ZZZzzzzz every night =p it's wearing my dear dear'S T... hahaz.....

kla..that's all.... went to the immigration on Sunday before class starts at 12.30pm... complicated stuffs happened at there... swear I will not do group passport again...><
it's located at Bkt Kayu Hitam....just a 15 minutes drive from my uni ! didn't realise that Hap Zai, Thailand is so near to my uni...XD hey hey...whoever that wanna go there...plz drop by to visit me !!!! XD

till here....cIao....^^XOXO



No comments: