Thursday, January 14, 2010

holidAyssss=)

tis coming Sunday is Sultan kEdah's birthday...wuaahahahaha....obviously it means I don't have class.... Joyce and KH is taking a flight back to KL at the eve...T.T I wanna go home too...................................... 1 month till the CNY holiday......can't wait !!!

too bad I can't do it larhz...got koke on Sat and I don't feel like skipping it... ponteng one day lower 1 grade !!!!! crazeee rite?
then, got to settle PTPTN thingys on Monday....(yayaya!!!!! I haven't get it......=.=)
follow on, Monday and Tues got quiz....so, if I skip Mon and Tues class, it ll be like I am missing lots of stuffs....sigh, I miss home.....>< so, have to stay in the forest......=.=

actually, there's a plan of going to Penang on Sunday... erm... cause I haven't get the dinner dress....aikzzzzz......hope it works out.... till here....got to ciao d...... XOXO

No comments: