Thursday, January 7, 2010

our 5th mOnth

I watched him playing bb for a while in the moRning after breakfast^^
bb court at Tmn U

my babe posing with his "wife"

it was out 5th month anniversary but we didn't really celebrate.....
been outing too often recently that's why we decided to hang out for a while=)
thanks for being such a sweet BF all the time and accompany me during my holiday =)
muackzzz...

for the nite plan~~~~
hanged out at Daphne's house a while before atteNding the scOut F5 farewell party^^
played with her cute Shi Tzu....it is just too adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!
awww~~~^^ but then I still prefer bigger doggies like Huskie, Golden Retriever etc

love her fur^^

got some souvenirs from Daph....she went Langkawi n Malacca....I was in Malacca too on the same date as her but we do not have the fate to meet each other...aikzzzz...

venue of the farewell is at the secondary school....
the farewell party is kinda touchy for the F5 leavers....made me recall of my secondary school times... involving in sCouting activities indeed coloured up secondary school life^^
the "old" gang...XD it's quite a rare chance for all of us to be together again....everyone has been busy with their life....

I was playing with daph's DSLR since the party is kinda boring to me.... ><
the F5 leavers...

touchy moments....hugs hugs for each other....

the only Malay scout.... never ever expect he will survive for 5 years...keke

teary moments....tears on everyone's face......

scout's spirit =)
BFF^^

a nite where I hang out till super late as we continue our chit chat session at Mamak stalls till 2 something in the morning...hehe.....


No comments: