Monday, January 18, 2010

a morning of getting PTPTN !!!!

what a morning.... I skipped my legal skill class and islamic law class to settle my PTPTN document to the HEP(Hal Ehwal Pelajar) officer so that they can help us to pass up the information and documents to the PTPTN office in KL. what an experience !!!! super tired and exhausted....

ran from the convention centre to COLGIS building(the place where I study and lec's office) for 6 times !!!! just to get signatures, certified the documents again....another thing, I was wearing baju kurung and high heels.... a day where I ruined my image..... ><

for the legal skill class, it got quiz today and yea, I MISS it! met up with the lecturer of that class twice....1st to get her IC number for the documents since she is my witness...2nd time to restamp the document...she ll surely remember me....luckily she said I can retake the quiz in next class...huhu.....

about the restamp thingy... it's so damn stupid la....it's not the officer's fault duh...just the PTPTN stuff is very strict towards it.... it's not clear for one of it, erm..... lack of one alphabet..."Rahma" and "Rahman"...so, it's rejected !!!! aikzzz..... super piss off.....

oh ya... I simply went in to a lec's room too....(his office's room is open) cause my lecturers are busy, having classes....so, luckily that lec that I don't know helped me...thanks a lot to him ! =)

feeling better now duh....cause those documents are being accepted at last....NOW... I just hope that the PTPTN staffs will not reject my documents again....I SWEAR I will not go through this over again.....argghhhh........

No comments: