Tuesday, January 5, 2010

maLacca wIth hIm

as what he has promised me during the final of my 1st sem examination....
he brought me to mAlacca XD
so sweet of him...keke~
it's quite a short trip due to the bad traffic at malacca...
it's on a Saturday...reached the historical tOwn at around 2pm...
then we started to walk till around 7pm...just spent about 5 hours at the little town
yet, it's a great time to b with him....^^

had the famous chicken rice balls....
BUT then...not from the restaurant I used to visit due to the long queue....
it looks nice, isn't it?
but then, it tasted horrible...>.<"
I swear I will not visit that particular restaurant again...
can't finish it..=.=
same goes to my dear.....
I wonder what the other customers think about it...><

guess what...
it's the first time I took picture with this little creature (n_n)

then, hanged out at Mahkota Parade most of them time as it's hot out there XD
been there lots of time d...this time is just to have a simple walk....
I went to Malacca twice with dear....
the 1st time is during V-day but we went there in a gang..we didn't really talk since we are not that close yet^^N this time...we are sticking together like love birds...XD

camwhore =) my terrible looking....n my stupid lips....bleeding due to allergic....but then, can't see it from this picture.....keke

the famous place for picture talking...^^

hmm...my attire for the day is kinda simple de...
but he says I looks like AUNTIE...o.O....what's wrong...gosh...smthg wrong with my fashion sense??!!!!

the moment we have waited came at last....Jonker Street Night market.... lots of FOOD =) my favourite~~~keke~ munch munch munch~~~~I had "suan pan zhi" and mochi XD
there's also the Nyonya Kuih selling everywhere.....Love the Rempah Udang a lot!!!
awww...do wish I can eat them again now^^
*influence from the Singapore drama-Little Nyonya*

lovely dear got me a rose made from flour~~~^^kinda cute but not edible...

yea~ posing at the street =)

my mochi, flour rose n me...keke~ left Malacca after that....bad traffic at Seremban Highway...><

it was a tired day....
met up with Keong and Jacq...headed to +2's 21st birthday party^^
this is the only picture I took there since I was super exhausted... lots of food there but then don't really have the appetite either..><

picture I got from +2's facebook^^

~done~
thanks for the memorable memories =)
loveSsss.....

No comments: