Sunday, January 3, 2010

life of sem 2

can't believe I am in the 2nd semester d....
can't believe my holiday has ended....
but still...it's the fact...I am back to this forest...
the only thing that makes me not that sad is I have a bunch of lovely coursemates here....

parents fetched me here....
all the way from home to hostel...
6 hours drive + a lovely Thai lunch at Jitra...
dad and bro helped me to carry my stuffs, mum helped me to cleaned my room
that's really very sweet...
I don't have roommate for this sem as my previous roommate has graduated...
so, kinda lonely...
I did feel like crying...sigh...home is always the best^^

anyway, gotta be tough...
and...it is just the matter of TIME....
I am sure I will use to being alone in the room soon....more privacy huh...
still feeling abit homesick even though it's ad the 2nd semester...
oh ya, I broke in to my room cause the office didn't open on the day I were back XD
2 days of unlock door as I put paper at the door so it ll not lock up again..hehe....
what a starting of my 2nd Sem...

had my 1st day of classes today....damn boring....
Process Writing lecturer is very strict...><

gotta stop here.... tmr 9.30am class
I have class from Sun till THurs + Koke on Sat...arghhh....charm....
next update-Vicky's birthday^^

No comments: