Saturday, January 9, 2010

iMage ....

something different for this post...keke~ I am turning into a Bird XD
it's the 1st time I did this in my life.... wanted to update it since a week ago but ended up..... too busy~hehe.....
quite a nice experience.. the entire process took about 3 hours.....o.O wow.......
Jenny's sis need a model for her make-up image~ so, joined her to her make-up school, somewhere near to TS....

n there we go.... room with mirrors surrounding and lots of make up tools....do hope I know how to make-up^^

my hair ---> corn hair ><..... my hair....look so dry rite? =(

foundations.....eye shadows....etc.....
..............
..............................
done with the make-up at last =)

YY, make-up artist was helping me to set up my hair...... adding some other decoration stuffs on it.....
thanks to Jenny for being the camera gal~hehe

photo shooting.... look like a bird with colourful feathers on my head...XD
hmmm.... I guess I can't get those photo shooting pictures the gal took for me... hope I can get them..><

YY, make-up artist =) thanks to her~~~

Jenny accompanied me for almost half the day~ ^^

a closer look at my eye^^... I love the eye lashes a lot!! but then it is kinda heavy larhz...><

well... theme for this image- Bird...that's why my eyes are very colourful.... like a peacock.... see~~~ got a few BlinK blink =) my favourite =p


had lunch at a nearby China Restaurant after removing those "colourings"....their food is kinda nice...slurrrpppp.....


then, continued my day at Neway....sIng K with Jenny n Yeye.... exhausted!!!! that's why didn't really have the appetite to enjoy the buffet at there...><

still with my very exaggerate hairstyle....n yea, as I mentioned just now......removed my "colourful face"....can't imagine what ll ppl think if those make-up are still on my face...XD my face look so plain larhz......><

new hairstyle.....
don't ya love my corn hair? ....lol....

tat's all~~~~~~
see ya^^



No comments: