Wednesday, January 6, 2010

movIng =) but I hate pAcking...XD

I guess I did mentioned before I am moving rite?^^ left Serdang area d....
part of my holiday..busy tidying my stuffs in my room XD
lots of RUBBISH...I am a rubbish picker...keke~ I hate moving larhz...need to tidy lots of thingys...=s
hmmm...guess what...I found stuffs from my primary school time.o.O.....
my new room is packed with my stuffs d...not enough place...gonna burst soon...at last, decided not to tidy anymore...those stuffs in my old room, I have to abandon 'em....huhu
my clothes.....gotta throw some of them...so Messy !
ok~ till here..... since I am back to uni now.... (unpacking stuffs again ><)no more worries about the moving stuffs^^ done my part...bye bye to my old house...been staying at there for 19 years d ! full with my childhood memories....

anyway, hanged out with Lina and Puny on sUnday...^^ it's been about 1 years + didn't meet up with Puny d....XD suprised that she is the one that asked both of us out...we had a simple lunch and some chatting...^^ miss the old days where we spent lots of time together^^

then, catched up with dear on the same day for a movie...too bad the movie that we wanna watch is fully booked...><>
dear enjoying the donnuts I got for him....strawberriesssssssss flavoured...his favourite^^



we had lunch at a "Pan Mee" specialty restaurant....not bad duh...kinda nice....at Serdang Perdana^^
dear ordered the original soup~

mine is herbal soup^^ Slurrrppp.....

it's at a reasonable price with a glass of drink =)








1 comment:

Unknown said...

where is ur chopstick?