Sunday, December 27, 2009

few mOre dAys to gO....

sigh~ have been really busy recently till I don't have the time to update my dear blog...sob sob... moving~~~ that's why these few days are kinda busy of tidying my stuffs.... moving em to the new house...N...I really hate moving laaa... so troublesome...I got so much stuffs !!!! HELP....my new room is going to burst !!!! =.= well...still on the way moving now....I moved all my important stuffs to the new house d....left some rubbish here... got to settle everything by this week cause I am going back to FOREST on this coming Friday...huhu...=(

actually, I got lots to update....lots of nice post to share here... too bad I can't do them now since uploading photos+editing+choosing them ll take me hours.....so, I ll do em later...promise ! ^^ anyway, I had a great Xmas eve with my dear^^ n I also went to a onE day malAcca trip=) watched Avatar with my besties... etc.....

ok~ so here comes a new post...
my New Year Resolutions..... ^^

1. Study hard and smart
this is the most important larhz... since I am still a student...don't wanna fail my papers...again, 7 subjects for the 2nd sem + loads of activities will be going on !

2.hair cut + dye it~ wuahaha....
er...I hope I can do this before I am going back to uni or before CNY lorhz... wondering should I make it short...what kind of colour is suitable... ><

3.DRIVing skill !!!
I need this !!! =p I am sure everyone thinks so...haha~ I really need to make sure I can drive laaa...or else, I am going to be stucked at my new house...can't go anywhere T.T

4.adding moRe stuffs to my cLoset...
><>.< I hope I can get more clothes, more shoes..more nail polish...more trousers...more tops......more...more...more.... hahaz..... everything a gal need !

5.get a nEw phOne
I guess this ll come true??...^^ I managed to trick my dear daddy to get me a new cellphone... hehe...just the matter of time...guess I ll get it very soon if things go well... =p =p =p

6.keep fit
haha~ can't believe this is one of my new year resolutions...hehe~ gaining weight larhz...cause I seldom exercise nowadays...especially in uni...not saying that I am going on diet...just wanna make myself healthy + not suffering from gastric.... so, I hope I can do this well~~~ =)

7.smile more...take away those tears...
hmmm...yea~ lots of things happened this year...it's way too dramatic.. >< erm...not going in details... just in this coming brand new year... always b happy ^^ I am trying my best to make my life more colourful... XD

8.appreciate family+friends+dear....
yea~ lucky to have them by my side all the time...so, no matter how much time we spend together...appreciate them all the time~ being more caring towards them^^ especially those close ones....u guys are so so SWEET =)

9.sleep well
erm...life in uni is really making my life kinda upside down.. so, hope that I can sleep at a normal time....I know it's very bad to sleep at 5am and wake at 12pm...I swear I will try my best to make my sleeping time more normal...

10. drink more water
I know this sounded stupid la...BUT it is very important for me... I am a "cactus"... seldom drink water...this is very bad for my health and skin...have to force myself to have a habit of drinking H2O.... SO, I must do this !

11.go vacatIons=)
with my coursemates, with my besties, with my dear, with my family...keke~ ..... do hope I can try being a bagpacker^^

I guess thats all for now~~~~

*CHEERS.....*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wa! so many wish. greedy la.