Sunday, December 6, 2009

yeA li's Birthday + random thingys I did at Home ~.<

Yea Li's birthday celebration at Green light on Tues nite~
I went there for about 5-10 minutes...
just started to warm up with my gang of ex PS friends and I received sms from Jenny of going to Sri Petaling's night market ><
so, I left the party XD
sorry gal~~~
didn't mean to leave to soon....














So, as usual, Jenny, Zack, Tick n Ray~~~ left out of Dan as he has class
p/s: Ray had a new haircut~ kinda cool~~~~


















hanged out for a while at dear's house as those guys were observing the new game-L4D2
then~ had my fav dessert at the nite market~~
some tidbits....
then, back to YL's birthday party ><
the birthday gal ad left the party, so just chatted with those gurls for a while....
here you go~ some random stuffs I did during my holiday
got myself a box of bling blings......
yea~ for my manicure....
tried it on my toe nails since I just did my fingers nails last week...
nice? It's my 1st time.....I guess I should try other colour next time...
anyone wants to try?^^
cause I can't change my nails colours too often...=(

next....
food~keke
spaghetti~ my 1st time...
n well~ it tasted not bad larhz....haha
quite easy to cook....
then, fish n chips....
prepared it for my dear..XD
arrrr....also my 1st time....
still edible but not consider as very nice lorhz.... =p
I need to improve my cooking skill...
ok~ +u +u
does the pic look tempting ???
Been surfing in the net to search for some simple hair styles
learnt a few.... ^^
I managed to tie the Gaga Bow ~ XD
quite successful hor? ><
since I didn't spray anything on my hair...
so, it's not that nice....
anyway, happy that I can do it...
should try this style in my next outing huh? hehe.....

dat's all for this post....
p/s: in my uni now~ back to the super quiet hostel...
line is very good since only a few of us using internet~
seniors here are very sweet n lovely even though reading those cases are suffering...^^
ciao~

No comments: