Thursday, December 24, 2009

xMas trees~

xMas eve~
xmAs is always the most romantic festival to me coz I love xmas trees a lot... who hates xmAs trees??? nah....it's a festival for people to love...XD
surely lots of ppl are having parties or outings tonite^^
hope that everyone have a great eve^^

went to 1 U with dear on Tues in the noon~ suppose to catch a movie, Avatar(dear watched d) I promised Ling to watch with her...haha~ Ling, see...I keep my promise !!! XD *clap handsss*
went to a few shops to have a look....I saw a nice short at Kitchen....wanna get it! result of the day --->got the pair of jeans I wanted on last Friday at Forever 21 =)
basically, the day ended very soon as I promised mum to dine at home. so, just had a short dating with dear...hahaz~

our tea time at sUbway....
the 1st time I felt like I can't finish the six inches bread....this is my stupid looking while eating.... ><














he is the one who camwhore this time=p














.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
lastly....
Merry xMas everyone^^
xmas deco from 1 U~














from TS~~~~~



















p/s: I haven't visit MV since my holiday has started o.O weirdo me...I used to b crazee of MV...... wanna see the xMas deco at there =)

No comments: