Wednesday, April 8, 2009

blOod doNaTIon

went 2 Sunway Medical Centre 060409
wanna donate blood...
due to Lemon's friend's mum...
I waited this day for years... lolz~
can't wait to give out my blood >.<
duh... juz wanna experience it... ^^
the nurse use a little thingy to test my blood...
n the result...
lack of hemoglobin... =.=""
cannot donate on that day....
ISH ish..ish... so sad lorhz....
I ate so much chocz...
why still not enough protein...

so, watched Jacq n Ling do it....
I ll come again on other days... =(
no fate...

Jacq~ 1st time for blood donation~
we kept on making her laugh...
so her blood ll flow faster... =p having a serious looking~ ^^

org asli blood... very powerful de... =p

next~ Ling
so happy orhz^^

peace....
this doc is quite nice~
quite caring de...
he gave me some sangobion tablets... lolz...

done....
can I have a drink? =.=

No comments: