Friday, April 17, 2009

busy for nothing XD

well well well....
time really flies...
just realize that May is coming very soon~
I have been a slacker for almost half a year O.o
besides of working for MATTA n PC Fair...
I did nothing at all...

wat have I been busy with?
I really have no idea...
been hanging out with friends most of the time...
yea~ u can see that through my blog~
I m not at home almost every single day... >.<"
mummy also can't "tahan" me anymore...
she started to mumble...
saying that I am a "yes" gurl... =.="
* n if I online in the afternoon or night...
ppl ll start asking... why r u such a good gurl today? not going out? XD

... suppose to go for the driving lesson today~
but then it is cancelled... kinda stupid..
haiz zzz....
my L license is ad expired... really tired of it...

anyway, yea~ I went out again....
had lunch with the gals
and to MMU for a while...
a nice uni~ with nice campus...
I miss the studying life in a sudden^^

No comments: