Saturday, April 25, 2009

chit chatting

chit chatting session with the gals at 4pm...
early huh?! =)
nowadays....it's kinda dangerous for hanging out there at nite, especially after midnight
lots of news n unlucky cases....
mum ad nagged me...
thus... got to be Cinderella again^^
have to be kful !!!!

while waiting Ling to take her doc to photostat...

hot day~ have to tie up my hair ^^
new pair of earings...
n I wonder...how long ll it stay with me... it ll surely lost very soon! XD

we hanged out for almost 3 hours...
eating + chit chatting + gossips~
I guess such chatting session is going to bcome lesser and lesser~
it's ad near to May now~
they are going to start their uni life very soon~
Vicky blog about it...
making me feeling abit emo XD

~ appreciate every moment we spent 2gether^^

No comments: