Friday, May 22, 2009

night at the museum 2

badminton session for a while with Jenny in the morning
early in the morning o !
thanks to my "alarm" for waking me~ ^^
had breakfast with her at SK village...
hmm... I seldom have this kind of breakfast...
normally, buns or breakfast cereals will settle it...

then, the plan of catching the early bird movie ticket popped out in a sudden...
so, woke Dan n YC up... (both of 'em were sleeping)
missed the 11am movie...
watched the 11.30am movie~
Dan bought a LARGE box of popcorns...
n I m the only one who were eating it~
I ate from the movie started till the movie ended... >.<
cause Jenny was fulled n 2 of 'em don't like popcorns...

back to the movie~ it's funny~
watch it if u need some laughters^^
it's also okay if u didn't watch the 1st movie... (cause I didn't^^)

both Dan n YC didn't have their breakfast... hehe~
so, they had their lunch at Subway....
foot length burger~
turkey meat in it...
well~ I had a bite of it even though I m full^^... n it's quite nice...
the turkey meat is a bit salty, bread is very soft...

almost die of starvation becoz of 2 gals... XD
enjoying their food^^

rite after subway...
2nd session at My Toast, opposite it...

a cup of horlicks... XD
er... it's my 1st time of drinking it.. don't laugh... believe it !
well~ when I was young, there's only 2 types of drinks in my life - milk n milo ~
that's why Horlicks nvr visit my mouth till today...

home at 3pm~

after 5 minutes... The Mines with Man, YC, Jenny, Tick n Dan~
the guys wanted to go for a haircut while I accompanied Jenny to take pictures~
then, had my pre-dinner with 'em~
n guess wat...
I slept for 30minutes accidentally when I were home at last...
headache... >.<"
I should sleep earlier.. so, tata !!!!!

No comments: