Tuesday, May 5, 2009

simple manicure^^

working life is kinda boring on weekdays as there's not much customers...
I should be very tired when I m home at last...
but then,
decided to play with my fingernails for a while before I go to bed^^
n here it goes...
I applied a lot of layers...
it has 3 types of colours^^
it's really simple~
all u need is to wait it dry n apply another layer =)
the white thingy is nail sticker...
just stick it on ur nails n apply a layer of transparent nail polisher on it as the last step^^
ta da...

easy n nice^^

happy with it....
5 more days to go n my working life is over! yeah ~
these few days, my life is like a routine...
wake up early in the morning...
after breakfast n dressing up myself, went to work...
when I m home at last, I will be infront of the computer for an hour ++, eating fruits at the same time XD
recently, parents bought lots of fruits for me.... =)

till here for this post...
I ll blog about the happenings of my working life in the next post..
sleepy....Zzzzzz....

No comments: