Wednesday, May 13, 2009

summary of my working life^^

10 days at leisure mall n I met 2 actors n 2 singers...
not those famous one... not many ppl recognize them

on weekends.. there are some functions going on~
performances n children singing competition~
met a very cute boy~ ^^
isn't he cute????
love those kids a lot =)
they made our job not that boring...

n well~ working at there...
I have to tied up my hair...
so, tried to tie 10 different hairstyle for 10days... XD
some of the examples^^
XD ~kinda lame lorhz...
just wanted to make my life not that dull... ^^

this is always our dinner~
it's the best "Chu Chang Fen" ^^
nvr bored of it...
but the uncle who sells it is very cool....
nvr smile towards me >.<""

example of Tong shui... our dessert~ ^^
not bad too~
I think it's prepared by Malays.. but the taste is not bad either~

n oh ya~
that's how our working place looks like....
designed by a.e.i.o.u. designers...
I like it a lot^^

grandma bicycle~

tree that bear fish but not fruits...

Cheong Hoong~

this is Ice~ a gal who accompanied us for 10 days...
she is suppose to b a very serious n cool gal...
but... do u think she can remain that when she is with Jenny n I ? XD

Jenny~
she loves the background with that dancing lion~

last day~ Sunday nite~
we have to arrange all the stocks...
pack them up n sealed...
then the guys ll put them into the lorry~

everything done~
the place is empty at last~

p/s: I plucked a lot of the fish from tat tree be4 I went home... XD

hanged out at OldTown near UCSI before going home on that nite~
I did mentioned that this job isn't fun bcoz of the boringness...
still... it's a nice memory for me to cherish^^
+ our boss is very nice...
working as a promoter is tired because u need to work 12 hours a day.... phewww.....

No comments: