Saturday, May 16, 2009

walking voucher XD

I know I m a notty gal...
going out from day till night...
=.="
at least I m home for half the day(today)....
been typing blog... n playing RC

went to 1U with Daphne in the morning of Friday~
walked for 5 hours at there~
smthg related for the weird name of this post...
explanation :
Daph is the walking voucher...
she ll get me anything that I want cause she have no idea wat to give me... XD
appreciate it~ cause she is currently very busy with her studies...

an ice-cream from her by Haagen Daaz~
very yummy with the strawberry topping^^
n the "ice-cream guy" is cute ~ LOL !!!! =.=

2 bad she doesn't like ice-cream...
so, it's kinda weird when I ate it alone...

had a light meal at Waffle World~
my chocz waffle~
it's too much for me...
I have to forced myself finish eating it...

Daph on diet...
or shall I say she turned into "vegetarian"

her sweet big smile ! ^^

something new on her...
wanna know wat it is? have figure it out urself^^
it's a cool thing.... =)

miss ya gurl n thanks for everything...
guess the next time we meet is going to be a month's time...

mum said : when u r not working, u are out there for the whole day ..... XD

slept for a while right after I reached home...
was too tired n suffered from headache...
next post~ next session~ The Curve

No comments: