Monday, May 11, 2009

shopping !!!! =)

10 days of working~
outing life taken away..
missed lots of activities with those zi mui~

today's weather is very hot...
perhaps it's bcoz I am in the air-conditioned place for 10 days...
that's why I felt really hot when I went out today...

went to mv in the noon...
to buy some stuffs I wanted since weeks ago~
managed to force the tired Jenny out XD
those zi mui have class~ guess I ll not meet them so soon...miss 'em^^

managed to forced Daniel to join us too~ haha~
he joined us after I did my shopping~ ^^
he bcame our driver again~
he is a super nice guy!

hi tea at yo yo snack~

it's my 1st time there....
food they served are very simple...
their prices is also quite cheap...

fish burger~

hk style mee...
it's actually maggie~ XD

korean style mee~
it's actually maggie too...
this one is spicy~

Mr. Good guy ^^

Jenny n I =)

oh ya~ here...
stuffs I got...
love this pair of high heels very much !!!!
fall in love in it since the 1st time I saw it....
after thinking for many times,
decided to bring it home today^^
-well... it's quite pricey 2 me... that's why a bit heart pain after paying for it... XD
but I really love it! it's nice rite????
hope I ll not regret....
another reason of buying it is also becoz my sliver high heels has broken=(

next~
got my mascara-maybeline n eyeliner-kate ^^

then.... earings...
yeah~ HUGE... haha~
the white one is from Bangsar....
I found the pink n red one at MV....
guess wat... there's a big difference in their prices... =.="""

went to the night market for a while with lemon n yc in the evening...
seldom go to that night market n I don't really like it...
it's very crowded... n HOT !!!
making me kept on sweating.... >.<""

No comments: